An Aeroplane cleaner was cleaning the Pilot’s cockpit, when he saw a book titled, HOW TO FLY AN AEROPLANE FOR BEGINNERS (Volume 1)
He opened the first (1st) page which said: “To start the engine, press the red button”. He did so, and the airplane engine started.
He was happy and opened the next page.
“To get the airplane moving, press the blue button… “He did so, and the plane started moving at an amazing speed.
He wanted to fly, so he opened the third (3rd) page which said: To let the airplane fly, please press the green button. “He did so and the plane started to fly.
He was excited…!!
After twenty (20) minutes of flying, he was satisfied, and wanted to land, so he decided to go to the fourth (4th) page… and page four (4) says; “To be able to know how to land a plane, please purchase Volume 2 at the nearest bookshop!”
Never attempt anything without complete information
*Half Education is not only dangerous but destructive!!!* A word is enough for the wise.
- Authority Akpa : Lack of adequate information will always lead to frustration.
- Shadrick mulenga : He should have pressed the buttons in the reverse of what he did to fly it
- Chiedu Ikechukwu: I would have suggested and advised He opens His phone to browse the volume 2 but network no dey for air
- Comr prince Aduvieji ogbeye: Half education can destroy a whole community
- Chief Echefe: So what later happened to him and the plane?Stories that never happened.
- Olive Animal Planet: Why didn’t he finish reading d book before attempting to fly? At least he wouldn’t hv started with half knowledge.
- Itz Smart Nosky: Then let him press the remaining botton for landing. Wisdom no go kill me.
- Venatua Cresty Love: yes he did landed, but my grand father celebrations did not allowed me to hear how he landed, the speakers in front of us did not allowed me to get the actual fact.
Learn From Your Mistake